domingo, 6 de julio de 2008

GET EM OFF!!!!!

A quick update on the progress of the strippers getting their kit off for charity! Practise is going well and they are now at the (un) dress rehearsal stage. The six brave volunteers will be stripping down to the bare minimum (literally) next Friday at Heaven nightclub in Magaluf. Normally a venue where young ladies flash the flesh it will be nice to turn the tables for once and see some male muscle exposed. (Although I am not sure if muscles come into it in this case).
In an unexpected development I find that I will be dancing as well on the night with a gorgeous male stripper! Not sure how that happened! Someone asked me if I would and before I had time to think about it my mouth had volunteered.
So if you want to see me and Fifi Lamore ripping the clothes ofa very tasty bloke then join us on friday 11th July at Heaven (it will be for us!!!) Tickets are 25 euros and the money goes to the Allen Graham Charity for Kidz! The things I do for charity!